Defense Point Security’s InfoSec division specializes in security compliance through the implementation of Federally mandated policies. DPS has expertise in Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) Implementations allowing for the transition from mere compliance to actionable risk information.
Our security professionals have successfully implemented FISMA requirements by reaffirming oversight compliance directed by Federally mandated laws, regulations and directives that govern development and guidance of federal information system security practices.
DPS is committed to best practices and can apply the Risk Management Framework to both new and legacy information systems. Our Subject Matter Experts can fit in every phase of the System Development life cycle to make sure security requirements are well defined, implemented and adhered to.
- Agency-Specific Security Policy Guidance and Enforcement
- Assessment and Authorization
- Security Policy Development
- System design Assessments for potential risks with cost effective recommendations for risk reduction
- Compliance with all industry, regulatory and international standards
- Implementation of cyber security measures with a full understanding of the various operational environments
- Addressing cyber security with a full life-cycle vision
- Risk of denial-of-service incidents greatly reduced
- Preparedness for cyber attacks
- Increased awareness of cyber security issues and countermands
- Continuous Monitoring — is critical in keeping information safe and secure. By having automated mechanisms in place you will be able to assess your infrastructure at any time. DPS has implemented Continuous Monitoring in large environments and can help our customers feel confident in their IT security posture.
- Security Test and Evaluation — our goal is to mitigate risk and enhance the security posture of your system. By testing the security and comparing it to the Federal and best practice guidelines DPS can help you come up with Plan of Actions and Milestones to further secure your systems and to comply with Federal Standards.