Computer Network Operations, Exploitation and Defense (CNO, CNE and CND) Training
The Next Generation of “Real World” Training
Teams perform like they practice; People under pressure perform how they’ve been trained. This reality drives a variety of large scale, security focused organizations to train hard, train often, and train for the real thing.
DPS trains and teaches security teams to achieve consistent, measurable success. We do not dilute security training to the lowest common denominator. We distill expertise.
- Flexible formats for your users and security experts
- Semi-modular approach that both builds on skills sequentially, while allowing for tailoring based on requirements / pre-existing skills
- Hands on keyboard and mouse approach, using live fire test environments with contemporary tools and vulnerabilities from the real world
- Available on GSA schedule
Our cyber training services are an in-depth, hands-on security class targeted for Security Professionals with a strong interest in daily security operations that need to get acquainted with the latest hacking tools, techniques, and procedures (TTPs), as well as build a foundation in this domain. This course provides operationally focused presentations with hands-on exercises to solidify the concepts presented.. Most modules of instruction include hands-on exercises that challenge you to not only leverage the TTPs we have shown you, but to also develop new solutions to the problems by making use of our own creative ideas.
- Advanced Information Gathering Techniques
- Essential Bash, Batch, and PowerShell Scripting for Pentesters
- Data Mining with Maltego, Creepy, theHarvester, Metagoofil
- Advanced Man in the Middle (MITM) Attacks
- Understanding Advanced Password Attacks like Pass the Hash
- Reverse Tunneling and Exfiltration Techniques
- Analyzing and Weaponizing Public Exploit Code
- Client Side Attacks
- Web Application Attacks
- In-depth Network Exploitation with Metasploit